As the leading nonprofit for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y works side-by-side with our neighbors every day to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. It is only through the support of our hundreds of thousands of volunteers and public and private donors that we are able to support and give back to the communities we engage.
Rally for the y
Expresso Bike Challenge
Ride to raise awareness! From February 1-28 ride as many miles as you can on our Expresso bikes and Expresso will donate $0.10/mile to the Y!
Register to Ride
Register online to receive your personal "Rally for the Y" pledge link at Expresso.com/RallyfortheY
Rules of the Ride
- Guest rides, Train Mode ("Manual Mode" on vintage chariots) and Dragon Fit miles will not count during the event.
- You must ride at the Y that you register for in order for your miles to count.
- No more than one rider per ID. If it is determined that a rider has shared the ID, then that rider will be disqualifiedfrom the challenge and the totals will be removed.
- For a ride to count, it must start and finish during the challenge timeframe.
- Bikes must be connected to the internet with elive and all rides must be reported directly from the bike.
- Neither team nor individual totals will be adjusted for rides not reported by the bikes, crashes, flat tires, missed workouts, or any other down time.
- Our YMCA will receive a donation from Expresso if the total number of pledges yields $10 or more.
make a difference
There are so many ways to get involved with your community and help support the mission of the YMCA! Whether it's volunteering, making a donation or sharing your story, you can make a difference!