Robert Strange Pool
The YMCA of Southeastern NC is partnering again with the City of Wilmington in operating Legion Stadium and Robert Strange Pools this summer. Along with the traditional opportunity for public swim, the Y will be providing swim lessons, water aerobics, and a number of other aquatics programs to the community.
Daily Entrance FeeAdults: $2.00 / DayChildren: $1.00 / DayY Members: Free
- Running, pushing, rough-housing, or any behavior that compromises the safety or well-being of self or others is prohibite
- Children under 10 years of age MUST be accompanied by an adult, defined as 16 years of age or older, who will accept the responsibility for the safety, and conduct of the child. This adult is responsible for the direct supervision of the child at all times.
- Management reserves the right to close the pool to control crowded conditions or in the event of inclement weather.
- Every pool user must have a signed waiver on file.
- Only Coast Guard Approved Floatation Devices may be utilized in the pool. No inflatables or noodles will be permitted.
- No masks, fins, or snorkels will be permitted in the pool.
- A swim test is required by anyone under 18, who wishes to use the deep end or slide.
- Everyone must shower before entering the pool.
- Swimmers must wear proper swimming attire. Cutoffs are not allowed. Only non-cotton shirts may be worn over swimwear. No basketball shorts, or gym shorts may be worn in the pool.
- Children who are not toilet trained MUST wear a properly fitting swim diaper, a bathing suit must be worn in addition to the diaper.
- NO profane, crude, or obscene language will be permitted.
- NO smoking, alcohol, weapons, or drugs will be permitted.
- No flips allowed. Dives allowed only in designated areas.
- Food/Beverages only allowed in designated areas. NO glass is permitted on the pool deck. Pool users are expected to clean up any trash they may accumulate.
- The City of Wilmington and the YMCA of Southeastern NC are not responsible for any valuables or personal property brought into the pool area.
- Animals are not permitted in the pool area, unless they are service animals with proper identification.
- Aquatics management and lifeguards reserve the right to enforce any rule they deem necessary to ensure the safety of the aquatics facility and our members and guests.