Thomas Construction shared with us their construction site plans. Please take a look at what our Y will look like during construction.
Please note on the construction site outline above
- Orange Line: represents safety fencing that will fully enclose the area to keep the construction site safe
- Yellow Line: represents the 4 access points for the construction crew to use
- Laydown Area: area designated for construction materials
- Red Arrows: illustrate the traffic pattern during construction period
- Enter from 29th Street. Exit to Market Street.
- One-Way traffic pattern
- No vehicle access around the back of facility
In the meantime, if you have a question about the renovation project, please feel free to contact us! We’ll do our best to answer your questions!