The Y has a new app and we know that you will LOVE IT. Track your exercise progress, find group classes, accept challenges, and log your fitness journey through the new app. It’s FREE!
One of the exciting new features about this app is that it allows members to track ALL of their workout progress through one, easy-to-use app. Set your own goals and track your progress through:
- Connected apps and equipment: MyFitnessPal, MapMyFitness, Precor etc.
- Wearable technology: Fitbit, Garmin, Microsoft etc.
- Record a Workout: use the XCapture feature to track workouts on non-connected cardio equipment
- Manual Entry: add any missed workouts in the app
In addition, the app features many other useful tools and resources including:
- Class Schedules: view schedules and reserve a space in class
- Club Check-In: link your Y membership card with your app for easy check-in
- Push Alerts: receive important notifications regarding closings or cancellations
- Fitness Challenges: say goodbye to paper tracking sheets! Members can now compete in Wellness Challenges and track their progress all through the new app.
- Social Feed: Share your progress and connect with others on social media
Download new app in iOS Apple or Google Play store: search “YMCA of Southeastern NC” to find our app. It's user-friendly, but if you're having trouble with it, don't hesitate to ask anyone at the front desk or on the wellness floor. Once you create an account, you'll be ready to get started:
- Track your workout progress: connect with your wearable technology to keep all your workout information in once place
- Compete in Wellness Challenges
- View schedules and reserve a space in class
- Easy check-in: link your Y membership card with your app for easy check-in
- Receive important notifications regarding closings or cancellations
Available for iOS and Android devices, find the app by searching "YMCA of Southeastern NC" in your device's app store.
How do I see the schedules for other branches/facilities?
Select the "Schedules" icon to view all of our schedules and to register for classes. Where can I find the hours of operations?On the top left-hand corner you will see your profile initials. Select the profile icon and then select locations.