Welcome Back! Our Indoor Fitness Centers Have Reopened
We can't wait to see you back at the YMCA!
Published 09.02.20 12:00 pm
We are excited to announce that we have re-opened all three of our YMCA branches with limited capacity, following the guidelines and recommendations outlined in the Governor's executive order and the CDC. As we safely and carefully reopen our YMCAs we continue to keep the health and safety of our members at the forefront of every decision we make. We have reopened our indoor fitness facilities and continue to increase our program offerings and services each week.
To protect the health and well-being of staff and members, we have put the following safeguards in place
Comprehensive staff safety trainings
Frequent cleaning and disinfection
Mandatory face coverings for ages 5+
Plexiglass shields at workstations
Physical distancing measures
Upgraded air filtration
Limited class sizes and occupancy
Access by reservation only
Take a look at our new operating hours and schedules and learn more about our cleaning and safety measures.
For information on our current classes and programs click here
Before Returning to the YMCA, Please Remember to:
- Click here to sign our new waiver online prior to coming for faster check-in.
- Make an online reservation to use our facilities or participate in class. You can make an online reservation 24 hours in advance using our mobile app or on our website.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time for screening.
- Locker rooms are available for showers and changing. Our steam room and sauna are not yet open at this time.
- Bring your own mat and workout towel each visit.
- Bring a filled water bottle; drinking fountains will not be available.
What Should You Expect?
- Everyone 5 and older must wear a face mask when visiting the Y. Exceptions include: during vigorous activity or in a swimming pool
- You must have a reservation to use our facilities or participate in classes. You can make an online reservation 24 hours in advance using our mobile app or on our website.
- When you arrive at the YMCA, you will be asked a few screening questions provided by the CDC.
- We will take your temperature using a contactless thermometer, one time only. Any person with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will not be permitted into our facilities for 72 hours as a safety precaution.
- We ask that each family sign a one-time waiver. Click here to sign our waiver online prior to coming for a faster check-in.
- We will verify your online reservation and ask you to scan your membership card before entering our facilities or participate in class.
- We practice the 3Ws (WAIT. WASH. WEAR). We wait 6 ft apart, we wash our hands (and provide hand sanitizer throughout the facility, and we wear face coverings over our nose and mouth (except for when vigorously exercising or in the pool).
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
For information on our current classes and programs click here.