Have your birthday at the Y! Every party includes two hours of fun for the birthday child and up to 35 total guests. Children will be led through activities of your choice by a trained Y associate to ensure a good time. You can choose from a splash party at the pool, a sports party for the athletic birthday bunch, or a deluxe party option that incorporates both!
Make a splash with a birthday bash! Our lifeguards and birthday party host will supervise children for an hour of free swim and fun games in our pools and then end the party in your exclusive party room. This is a great opportunity to indulge in cake and ice cream and open birthday presents! The number of pool lanes available will be determined by the size of your party.
- A party host to lead activities- A Reserved use of our party room- Access to party room for preperation 30 min prior to guest arrival- Setup of tables and chairs for up to 35 children- Access to locker rooms- Guest passes for the rest of the day so that your guests can enjoy other Y facilities- A birthday shirt for the birthday child- An electronic copy of a birthday party invitation you may use
- Food, beverages and tableware- Decorations- Adult Supervision (see rules & regulations)
YMCA Reservation Fees City Pools Reservation Fees
Y Members: $150.00 Y Members: $150.00Non-Members: $200.00 Non-Members: $200.00(Add $5 per child over 19 children) (Add $5 per child over 35 adults/children)
YMCA Splash Parties Contact City Pools Parties Contact
Cierra Stone Cierra Stone
Rules and regulations
- Party should be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- Activity shall be restricted to that area for which permission is granted.
- Activity shall not extend beyond hours approved.
- Room shall be left as found, there will be an additional charge for additional cleaning or property damage.
- YMCA requires you to provide adult supervision for children. For every 3 children, ages 5 and under, you must provide 1 adult. For every 5 children, ages 6 and older, you must provide 1 adult. The maximum number of children is 35.
- Street shoes, food and drink are not allowed in the pool area.
- Swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- All guests are required to bring proper swim attire.
- We strongly suggest that all members and guests lock their belongings in a locker. The YMCA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No drugs or drinking of alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- It's a party - have fun!