Weight Loss Programs
Get serious about healthy living with one of our Weight Loss Programs! Whether you're looking to lose weight, get healthier, stay off medications, change bad habits, or maintain the weight and fitness level you've achieved, we're here to help! We know that exercise and being physically fit is only one part of living a healthy life, feeling good and enjoying yourself. Our programs combine workouts with education about nutrition and exercise strategy. Don't just achieve your fitness goals, we want to help you achieve a healthier lifestyle for the rest of your life! Each year we offer two weight loss programs.
Lose It Team Weight Loss Challenge- Kick off March 16, 2019!
The YMCA's own "Biggest Loser Challenge" in a fun environment! During this 10 week program you'll meet and work out with your Team and Personal Trainer every week, attend weekly wellness seminars, and enjoy team motivation as you strive to be the winning team and reach your goals. The winning team (team with the greatest % of weight loss) will win BIG! Each team must have a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 6.
- Team T-shirt
- Pre and Post fitness assessment
- Weekly Workouts with your Team Personal Trainer
- Weekly Weigh-ins (There are NO MAKEUP times or dates for weekly workouts, weigh-ins or prizes)
- Health & Fitness Handouts
- Weekly Health & Fitness Seminars
- Percentage Weight Loss Posted Weekly
- Weekly Emails
- Bonus Challenges throughout the program
2019 Topics Announced Soon...
March 18th - May 25th
Mondays @ 10am Gray Team with ChristineMondays @ 6:30pm Yellow Team with ChrisTuesdays @ 6:00am Red Team with DawnWednesdays @ 12:00pm Green Team with SarahThursdays @ 9:00am Purple Team with JenFridays @ 8:00am Sapphire Team with LoriSaturdays @ 5:00pm Orange Team with Harry
$225 for Y Members$289 for Non MembersSave $25 by registering before March 1st!
Jen Pate, Wellness Programs Coordinator
Register online or at the membership desk. Contact us for more details.
Some of the fine print:
- Each participant is required to fill out a participant packet and agree to the challenge rules and policies.
- Due to the nature of the program, absolutely no refunds after March 18th.
- Minimum of 4 people and maximum of 6 per team. Refunds are provided if team minimums are not met.
- Must have 6 teams in order for challenge to begin. Refunds are provided if team minimums are not met.
8 week program designed to activate your weight loss and give you the tools you need for life-long success in a supportive small-group atmosphere. A combination of education, mandatory food tracking, and group workouts will give you the support you need to meet your goals.
- Lead by ACE Certified Weight Management Specialist
- Pre & Post Fitness Evaluations
- Weekly Weigh-ins
- Weekly Workouts
- Nutrition Coaching
- Learn Exercise Programming
- Daily Food Tracking Required
- Group Support
- Maximum 12 Per Group
2019 Sessions TBA
Aileen Sutton High, Healthy Living Directoraileen.email@example.com 910-251-9622 x246 Looking for a program for your child - check out Healthy Weight and Your Child - a new evidence based program for children ages 8-13 and a caregiver.